Want To Write A Guest Editorial? Here Are Our Writing Guidelines
We’re excited that you’d consider sharing your thoughts on a diverse range of topics on our blog. We value the diversity in perspective that authors like you bring to the table.
While we do get a lot of guest editorial requests, we can’t accept them all. The guidelines below will guide you through the best practices for getting your guest posts published on our blog.
All guest posts should be relevant to our mutual audience.
Our blog speaks from an informative and authoritative point of view but our tone is conversational. Think of it as sharing valuable information with your friends and family. Use a second-person perspective when writing. Typically we stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
We write about fashion, style, beauty, beauty products and wellness.
Guest Post Requirements
We only accept high-quality guest posts for our blog. If you’d like to write a guest post that will be published on our blog, please follow these rules:
What We Love
- Articles that mimic our tone and style of writing. Friendly, conversational, and informative.
- 1500-words minimum. (Don’t add unnecessary fluff to try and hit this mark)
- Short Introductions. Think 100 – 150 words. Don’t add backlinks to this intro.
- Use headings, subheadings, and short paragraphs to share your points.
- Submissions about topics that we haven’t covered already. Do a site search on Google site:websitename.com [topic]
- An informative, concise, and well-researched article that brings value to our readers. Be objective. Don’t try to sell anything.
- The article should include a minimum of three (3) relevant screenshots or images that can bring value to our readers.
Seo & Backlinks
- When submitting a topic proposal, please indicate your target keyword and monthly search volume.
- Include at least three (3) internal links to other BloggingUnearthed.com posts or pages.
- Two outbound links to your site only. Including the one in your author’s bio. Don’t link to websites with DRs below 20.
- If there are statistics and findings, be sure to link and give credit to the original source, including charts and graphs if necessary.
External links to sites other than your own are okay for citing images, showing relevance, and including stats. Don’t try to earn backlinks for other sites by including too many backlinks.
- Strictly NO promotional links. Link to blog posts/resources only. No links to product pages or home pages.
- Add a meta description within 160 characters max.
Premio has the right and authority to add, edit, and remove any element from the article if we find it applicable to our guidelines, standards, and agreements.
Premio holds the final decision on the publication date of your guest post.
Ready to Pitch?
Please send an email to [email protected]